Customized servie to create a spreadsheet (modeling, planification...) on MS Excel or Google Sheets
What type of spreadsheets?
On-call CIO will design and implement an efficient spreadsheet for you or your organization for any type of use:
- management/planification (production, resources, finance, etc.)
- simulation (technical, financial, Monte Carlo, etc.)
- modeling (business, price, etc.)
What are our design principles?
Our On-call CIOs receive an advanced training to learn how to deliver a final product that...
- caters to the client's functional requirements independently of the technical complexity
- minimizes human interactions, both in use and maintenance
- limits data insertion, according to the rule "one datum=one entry"
Can it be used as a database?
Technically, nothing prevents you from using a spreadsheet as a simple database. But, practically, spreadsheets are not meant and are therefore much less fit for this purpose than other tools. See our On-call Database service for more information.
- 2-hour remote consulting session by one of our on-demand CIO on-demand to gather your requirements and explain the services
- 1 Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets spreadsheet of up to 100 calculated cells
- Access to sources for future evolutions
- Our "Money-back guarantee"